• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1 large or 2 small onion, chopped
• 1- pound ground beef 85% 15%
• 1 28 ounces can of diced tomatoes
• 2 tablespoons tomato paste
• 3 cloves of garlic minced
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 sprig of thyme tied in a bundle
• 1 bay leaf
• 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/2 cup red wine
• 1 cup chicken stock
• 1/2 cup fresh basil roughly chopped
• 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
• 1 pound (16 oz.) dried spaghetti or linguine
Per serving, 6 servings total
Get ready for a delicious and comforting meal with this Spaghetti Bolognese recipe. Rich tomato sauce is simmered with ground beef, aromatic vegetables, and herbs, creating a flavorful and hearty sauce that pairs perfectly with al dente spaghetti. Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese for a final touch.
Spaghetti Bolognese is a satisfying meal that is perfect for any occasion, whether you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a dish to impress your dinner guests.
Dip a flour-coated chicken breast in beaten eggs. Transfer breast to the bread crumb mixture, pressing crumbs into both sides. Repeat for each breast. Let chicken rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
PRO TIP: Cook the pasta shy of one minute according to package directions, reserve 1 cup of the starchy cooking water, drain and add the pasta to the pot with the sauce.